Our COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
During these uncertain times, it is imperative we abide by safe hygiene practices, whether that be hiking or in the gym.
GYM Protocol: Many of our classes are online and as such you are completing your workouts in the safety of your home . If you come to our studio in Willoughby, the following applies
- You will have your temperature taken upon arrival , with a Non-contact Thermometers, to ensure you are in the normal range
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser
- For class activities the numbers are limited to 8 participants based on the 4sqm rule. During the breaks we ask you to stand 1.5metres. Masks are available if you feel more comfortable
- For Personal Training Sessions, you will be the only one in the studio besides your trainer, so social distancing can apply
- At the end of the Class / Session you will clean your own equipment, whilst the trainer cleans any larger items like the treadmill or Barbells . Cleaning gear is provided
- We recommend you being your own mat or Large Towel to go on our mats
- Your Trainer will act as the Covid Marshall
- Each hike leader will take your temperature with a Non-contact Thermometers, to ensure you are in the normal range, prior your hike.
- We ask every member to bring their own hand sanitiser for the hike.
- We request that every member thinks of others safety as well as their own, by keeping at the 1.5m spatial distancing on the hikes.
- If you are not feeling well on the morning of the hike, please let your HIKEFit Coach know , do not attend the hike and please go and be tested .
At Sterling Results Fitness Club our fitness training sessions focus on you. Your first session is an assessment and goal session to identify the best training to meet your expectations. Personal Training or over 22 classes per week.
Our HIKEFit program is all about getting fit in the beauty of nature, we offer 7 hikes each week ranging from beginners to advanced levels
Our Trekking Program offers short and long treks, locally and globally. With a TREKFit program included with every Trek, we ensure you are fit for this adventure of a lifetime.
Our Aim is to help our clients GET FIT, HAVE FUN and BE HEALTHY.
Our speciality areas include: Strength Training; Fitness Training for clients over 50; and specific programs including HIKEFit, FITAAA, YOGAFit and STAYFit.
We have a private indoor training area in Willoughby . plus a majority of our classes are offerred LIVE via Zoom. All our sessions focus on You. Whether it is personal training or small group/semi private training, you will gain new strength and fitness through our focus on resistance training. Take the challenge, join us to get great results and BECOME THE NEW YOU
STAYFit Classes 45min fitness class - VIRTUAL or Studio
FITAAA Classes 45min circuit class
(specifically designed for over 65 years or those just starting out) VIRTUAL or Studio
YOGAFit / Pilates Classes 45mins VIRTUAL or Studio
HIKEFit Sessions upto 3 hours, hiking in nature
STUDIO Classes : Offered from our Fitness Studio in Willoughby , NSW
My gym closed down as a result of Covid-19 and a friend suggested I joined Sterling Results Fitness Club online classes. I live in Adelaide and SRFC is in Sydney, but I thought I'd give it a go. In the end I attended between 2-4 classes every week online for 8 weeks. Sonia the trainer (and owner) did a fabulous job, I really felt apart of the classes (even over Zoom), getting the necessary adjustments if I wasn't doing a move correctly, and most importantly getting me the motivation I needed to keep fit! I would highly recommend Sonia and SRFC, a great boutique club worth joining! :)
Victoria July 2020
Get Fit, Have Fun and Be Healthy with Sterling Results Fitness Club
Let’s talk and complete a full assessment of your desired outcome.