Our “Trekking Adventures” provide unbelievable life time experiences, helping our clients achieve their goals and unleash their potential by completing remarkable treks with breathtaking views. Our aim is to ensure every trek experience is enjoyable, achievable, and feels like the trip of a lifetime.
Falls Pools and Lookouts , Martin Falls
Sept 5th 2020
Catch the train from Sydney , or carpool to Springwood for this amazing day hike
We will meet as a collective at the Finn & Co Cafe in Springwood at 7:30am , grab our coffee for the day and maybe an extra snack. We then drive to the start of the track at what is called PICNIC point
We want to start this hike no later than 8am, so we can enjoy the day without rushing.
This walk offers a magnificent way to explore the Sassafras Gully, enjoying the lush valleys and deep bushland, as well as the panoramic Martins Lookout. This walk has much to offer, with many views to impress.
What to expect
* 18km circuit track
* Over 800m ascent
* Mountain trails, stairs, creek crossings, steep climbs , fantastic views, water pools.
Within moments of starting we access our first lookourt, Lawsons lookout. its is from here we descend into the valley and hike along the Magdala Creek track. we will have our first break at Martins Falls before heading up to two more amazing lookouts, Martins and Bunyan. Just beyond Bunyans lookout we will stop for our picnic lunch. Retracing our steps to Perch's Pond, we then loop back on the other side of the valley following the Sassafrass Creek .
We will cover a lot of territory today, so you will need to be physically prepared. please ensure you have been out on your regular hikes each week with us.
Six Foot Track Weekend Escape
Sept 25th - 27th 2020
TRIP IS FULLY BOOKED
Waiting list available
* Leaving Friday AM , we are escorted to our Starting point by a Private Coach from the heart of Sydney via Katoomba . We start at the Black Range Campsite and walk 10km to Jenolan Caves House. On the way, we will pass the pretty Jenolan Cottages, as we head down Binoomera Ridge and pass stunning Carlotta Arch before arriving into Jenolan Caves.
** We will spend the night at the historic Jenolan Caves House and we enjoy a two-course meal + cheese in the historic Chisholm’s Restaurant.
** Together we will enjoy a delicious breakfast in the restaurant. A transfer has been arrange early this morning back to our Black range , where we rejoin the trail and start our hike down to Coxs River and the famous Six Foot EcoLodge. Tonight our hosts will cook us a scrumptous campfire meal. We’ve book a full cabin hosting upto 16 people, the cabins are fully equipped with sturdy wooden bunk beds, warm woollen bedding (incl. bed sheets) and in winter are heated by slow combustion fires for a comfortable night’s sleep. The campsite has a composting toilet and basic bag camping shower. Good or bad news, but this campsite is totally off grid.
** Sunday we start our hike by crossing the famous Bowtell Swing Bridge, we hike through the beautiful Megalong Valley and finish by climbing through the rainforest gorge of Nellies Glen.
** All inclusive weekend getaway
Gastronomic Tasmanian Trek
Nov 27th - Dec 3rd 2020
TRIP IS FULLY BOOKED
Waiting list available
Sterling Results Fitness Club offers this exclusive trip, designed to explore the beautiful Three Capes walk as well as enjoy the local delicacies of Tasmania.
• 6 Day Tasmanian Adventure
• 4 day / 3 night trek on Three Capes Track staying in World Class Eco Lodges
• 2 nights accommodation at Salamanca Wharf
• Coffee and cafe or a glass of whiskey at the "Glass Bay Tasting House"
• Gin Masterclass, Distilling Course & Gin inspired Gourmet Lunch at McHenry Distillery
• Private Transfers for entire stay in Tasmania , plus all food on trek
• Trip to Bruney Island or Mona on last day
Trekking to Australia's Highest Summit
Dec 11th - 13th 2020
Minimum 8 hikers
Maximum 14 hikers
Trekking to Australia's Highest Summit Mt Kosciuszko
* Staying 2 nights in Luxury Private Lodge accommodation with all meals included
* 22km Hike to summit Mt Kosciuszko Saturday plus optional day hike Sunday
* Visit to Portrait Gallery, Canberra on drive home
Walls of Jerusalem and Cradle Mountain
Potentially Jan 22nd - 26th
Price : from $1400
6 days from Launceston
Minimum 6 hikers
Maximum 8 hikers
I've created a challenging trek in the most beautiful part of Tasmania (equal to the Three capes)
This stunning adventure starts in Launceston.
After a 2 hours drive we start the first of our two journeys
Trekking into the Walls of Jerusalem . we camp for two night and explore the area of three days.
This trips requires a full carry including tent, food and cooking equipment.
Our second journey starts in the Cradle Mountain national park , where we will spend 2 nights. we will have enough time to explore the popular hikes as well as journey upto Cradle Mountain via the overland track.. After reaching Kitcheners Hut we will attempt the scramble to the top of Cradle mountain and the complete a hard and long route of Dove lake back to our cars.
if you want to be challenged this is the trip for you !
Gerroa Hiking Escape
New dates to be announced
Come explore the amazing South coats on this hiking weekend escape
* Staying 2 nights in first class beach side accommodation in Gerroa
* Hiking to Pigeon House Mountain - 6km Friday
* Hiking the Kiama Coast Walk , 22km - Saturday
* Hike to Nellies Glen (or Similar) - Sunday
* includes 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches plus BBQ Dinner Saturday Nigh
Warrumbungles weekend away
New dates to be announced
Join us in Regional NSW at Connabarabran, where we explore the Warrumbungle National Park and climb the Grand High Tops . 18 KM Hike filled with spectacular views.
* Leaving Sydney Saturday am , dive through the Mudgee wine district to arrive in Coonabarabran late afternoon
* After a relaxing morning, we will leave around 8:30 for the Warrumbungle National Park and attempt the 18km Grand High Tops hike . This should take us just over 5 hours.
* Another BBQ tonight along with the famous marshmellow digestives shared around a massive bonfire we stay up late watching the wonderful stars alight before our eyes
* A Short drive north on Sunday leads us to the Sandstones caves an outstanding view of nature, if you have time you may like to visit the Pilliga Potttery or even the "sculptures in the scrub"
There are so many cute towns to stop in and visit on the way, that sometimes a slow drive back is all that is required.
* 2 nights Accommodation in Cabins
* Breakfast, lunches, dinners and hiking snacks
* 2 x Hike leader with First Aid and satellite phones
Annapurna Trek to Khayer Lake
Dates to be announced when international travel allowed
Join Sonia on this 15 day adventure, with 11 days trekking in the Annapurna Conservation Park Nepal
* 4 days in Kathmandu / Pokhara
* Spectacular Scenery and Hiking
* Fully supported trip with porters, partnering with World Expeditions
* TREKfit Fitness and Trekking package
* Spa treatment at end of trek