Our “Trekking Adventures” provide unbelievable life time experiences, helping our clients achieve their goals and unleash their potential by completing remarkable treks with breathtaking views. Our aim is to ensure every trek experience is enjoyable, achievable, and feels like the trip of a lifetime.
Warrumbungles weekend away
June Long weekend 11th - 14th
4 days, 3 nights, 2 day hikes
Extra Cabin Secured
1-2 Spots NOW available
HIKE COACH : Sonia
Join us in Regional NSW at Coonabarabran, where we explore the Warrumbungle National Park and compelte 2 x day hikes , the Grand High Tops and Bluff Mountian . Both 18 KM Hike filled with spectacular views.
* Leaving Sydney Friday am , dive through the Mudgee wine district to arrive in Coonabarabran late afternoon . We will enjoy a quick meal at the Local Pub tonight and then head off to the Observatory for a night of Star Gazing .
* After a relaxing morning, we will leave around 8:30 for the Warrumbungle National Park and attempt the 18km Grand High Tops hike . This should take us just over 5 hours.
* We will share stories over a BBQ tonight along with the famous marshmellow digestives shared around a massive bonfire we stay up late finding all those stars we learnt about last night
* Sunday Morning we head back to the Warrumbungle's NP and attempt Mt Exmouth.. another challenging yet totally rewarding 18km round trip hike . Tonight we will have dinner at a local restaurant
* Before heading home Monday, we might take a short drive north leading us to the Sandstones caves an outstanding view of nature.
• 2 Amazing Day hikes in the Warrumbungle’s National Park
o Grand High Tops and Mt Exmouth track both 18km (rated hard)
• 3 Nights accommodation at Getaway tourist park 2/3 people per cabin.
o Cabins have double and single beds, Bathrooms, kitchen and entertaining area
o Tourist park has BBQ facilities and a large open fire and amazing star gazing
• Dinner in local restaurant 2 nights
• BBQ Dinner 1night
• Daily Breakfast Supplied
• Hiking Lunches and Snack provided
• Warrumbungle Observatory Tour
• 2 Hike Coaches with Wilderness First Aid Certification
• Safety Equipment including PLB
Not included : Personal expenses, Alcohol,
Call to discuss car pooling arrangements
Girakool To Patoonga
July 24th 2021 7:30am
Includes Transfers from Patoonga, Hiking Snacks and Post Hike Drink
HIKE COACH : Nicola and Sonia
Join us on our next day hike, exploring the main ridge of Brisbane Water National Park.
Be prepared for a full day hike, traversing 26km, and seeing some spectacular sites on our central coast. Over 60% of this hike is relatively flat, but there are some big hills steep to climb, so poles are recommended.
We meet at the Girrakool Picnic area at 7:30 SHARP , where we will start our hike. Shortly after starting we will pass under the Monolith Cave, then follow our track visiting several lookouts to Scopas Peak, with has some excellent views over Mooney Mooney creek. We will stop for lunch at Mt Wondabyne with fabulous ocean views and surrounding bushland. We will rst on the rocky outcrops for we take heaps of selfies.
After lunch we need to walk a little on the Fire trails on our descent into Patonga beach .Just before arriving at Patonga beach we pass a brilliant lookout called “Broken Bay View”. This large rock platform has a number of large Sydney Red Gums, providing some shade. There are great views across the Hawkesbury River, along Cowan Creek and to West Head. The views to the left extend past Lion Island to Barrenjoey Head and out to the Pacific Ocean. By the end of this hike, your legs should be tired but what a day you would have had !!
We will celebrate our day hike with a quick drink at the Local Beach house before we aboard our taxi to return us to our cars (allow 40mins travel). Allow 8 hours for hike and lunch/snack breaks .
Our aim is to have you back at Patonga Beach by 4pm
Assume a 90mins drive from Sydney to Patonga, we can help arrange car pooling. This is a moderately challenging day hike.
Complementary Drink, hiking snacks and Transfers to Girakool Picnic Area all included....
Please provide your own packed lunch.
August 28th 2021
Includes Coffee and Post Hike Drink
HIKE COACH : Sonia +1
We will meet at the Austimer Train Station at 8:30am
Pass through Austimer and collect your coffee before meeting at the train station .
As there is only one train every 2 hours , we don’t want to miss the 8:50 train to COALCLIFF.
Once we arrive at the Coalcliff train station it is a 850m walk to the start of the trail. Here we have a gentle rise to 300m above sea level and begin to see some of the magical views of the South Coast. The next 6kms are easy walking , the vegetation changes as we progress along the trail and we have found some wonderful VIEWING points for our snack breaks.
The track now continues to climb another 100m in elevation and we are amazed by the beautiful Gymea Lily bushes, some will be flowering, others in their green leaf glory . Keep your eyes open as you may spot the rare NSW Waratah on the track.
Before entering Sublime point, we will show you the home of the Tawny Frog Mouth Owl rock formation and a perfect place to take your HIKING selfie.
Now to the hard part of the trail , we need to descent 5 sets of steep steel ladders before descending 300 metres straight down on some nicely made steps.
40mins after leaving sublime point we will be back at our cars, and our calves will need a good stretch. We encourage you to go for a post hike dip in the Ocean and then join us for a post hike drink at The Headland Bar & Bistro in Austimer.. ‘Sterlings Shout’
What to expect
* 16km one way track
* 400m gradual ascent
* 400m Steep descent
* Ladders (desending)
*Beautiful forest scenery and fantastic coastline views
* allow a 90min drive from THE BRIDGE
Sassfrass Valley - Pools Falls and lookouts
September 25th 2021
Includes Coffee and Post Hike Drink
HIKE COACH : Sonia +1
Drive or carpool to Springwood for this amazing day hike
We will meet as a collective at the Finn & Co Cafe in Springwood at 7:15am, grab our coffee for the day and maybe an extra snack. We then drive to the start of the track at what is called PICNIC point. We want to start this hike no later than 7:45am, so we can enjoy the day without rushing.
This walk offers a magnificent way to explore the Sassafras Gully, enjoying the lush valleys and deep bushland, as well as the panoramic Bunyan Lookout. This walk has much to offer, with many views to impress. Have lots of memory on your camera, you'll need it !
What to expect
* 18km circuit track
* Over 800m ascent
* Mountain trails, stairs, creek crossings, steep climbs , fantastic views, water pools.
Within moments of starting we access our first lookout, Lawsons lookout. its is from here we descend into the valley and hike along the Magdala Creek track. we will have our first break at Martins Falls before heading up to two more amazing lookouts, Martins and Bunyan. Just beyond Bunyans lookout we will stop for our picnic lunch. Retracing our steps to Perch's Pond, we then loop back on the other side of the valley following the Sassafrass Creek .
We will cover a lot of territory today, so you will need to be physically prepared. please ensure you have been out on your regular hikes each week with us.
Three Peak Challenge
South East Queensland
SPRING Dates to be confirmed
Arriving in the Gold Coast Airport, we will be collected by the team from Mt Barney Lodge and here are 5 day adventure begins.
Day 1: Scenic transfers from Gold Coast Airport
• Enjoy expansive views of the Scenic Rim from the summit of Mt Gillies
• Rock-climb on natural cliffs
Day 2: Summit Mt Maroon via the Cotswold Track and then descend via Paddy’s Plain
• See a variety of habitats including montane health, rainforest and open forest ; Slab creek with clear rock pools
• Rare Acacia saxicola and a variety of wildflowers in Orchid Gully
Day 3: Defined as our Rest day includes a gentle walk to Yellow Pinch lookout
• Tour around the Scenic Rim tasting the treats from three local producers
• Handcrafted pizza at Pietro’s Pizza Cafe
Day 4: 4am start for a 12 hours hike day to Summit Mt Barney via South East Ridge and descend via South Ridge
• Expert guiding with shared knowledge on geology, flora and local history
• Glass of bubbly with three course meal featuring local produce
Day 5: Gentle creek stroll and a late checkout
• Tour Mt Tamborine and visit Witches Falls Winery and Witches Chase Cheese Factory
• Scenic transfer to Gold Coast Airport
Gastronomic Tasmanian Trekking
HIKE COACH : SONIA
Sterling Results Fitness Club offers this exclusive trip, designed to explore the beautiful Three Capes walk as well as enjoy the local delicacies of Tasmania.
• 5 Day Tasmanian Adventure
• 4 days trekking, exploring Tasmania's Three Capes : Cape Raoul, Cape Pillar and Cape Hauy (day hikes only)
Plus Mount Amos in the Frecinyet National Park
• Mini Bus Travel for entire journey
• 1 night accommodation in Swansea
• 4 nights accommodation at Steward Bay Lodge
• Lunch and Beach walk at "Dunnalley Bay Tasting House"
• Gin Masterclass, Distilling Course at McHenry Distillery
* Dinner at Award Winning Restaurant 1830
* Dinner at 5 star Gabriel's by the the Sea
* Port Arthur Historic Site Tour
• Private Transfers for entire stay in Tasmania , plus all food on trek
• Breakfast , Lunch, Dinner (excluding alcoholic beverages )
Trekking to Australia's Highest Summit
Dec Dates to be confirmed
Leaving Friday , we started our wonderful weekend away Lunching at The Wild Brumby Estate outside Jindabyne
This was a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other
After a late lunch we settled into our beautiful accommodation in Jindabyne , a 4 bedroom 5 bathroom main house plus second house next door.
Leaving Saturday at 6:30am we headed to Charlottes Pass a 45mins drive to begin our epic hike to the Summit of Kosciuszko. The weather was perfect , we broke into two groups for the first half of the hike, allowing some to go to the bottom of the blue lake, whilst others took their time climbing the first 400m.
After that we were mostly together till we reached the Summit. We had several stops along the way to refuel and enjoy the scenery.
the trail back to the cars is via the 7km Management trail, we may change that up next year, because its a long 7km !!!
Saturday night was full of chatter and laughte, we shared a BBQ meal with salads and built new friendships
Sunday morning, several groups left to take a scenic route to Sydney, other joined Nicola and I to go to Thredbo and walk the Dead Horse Gap Trail. This was an absolute highlight and will be on every itinerary going forward .
You must come an join on our weekend getaways, they are so much fun.
Blue Mountains Day Hikes
Blackheath (Grand Canyon Car Park)
April 10th , 2021
Price $150 includes Morning Tea and Picnic Lunch
HIKE COACHES : SONIA and NICOLA
Meeting point: Grand Canyon Car Park, Blackheath
2 spots left
We are completing our next DAY HIKE in the Blue Mountains
We will complete 2 hikes .... The Grand Canyon Trail and the Waterfall hike
Overall around 17km with over 1000meters of Elevation .
Although the distance isn't long for either trail, the terrain is challenging , and the steps never ending
For our first hike, we head to the Grand Canyon Trail and amaze ourselves with what the Blue Mountains has to offer. We start with a Long descent into the valley floor . This amazing trail meanders through a rainforests and creeks ... I'm expecting lot of selfies to be taken... we will, have a snack break before ascending back to Neates Glen and the Car park .
We will stop off in Sutton Park for Morning tea, we will supply coffee, tea and Buns :)
Here you will create your packed lunch for our next hike
We depart for Wentworth Falls for our afternoon hike, here we uncover the true amazement of the Blue Mountains waterfalls. Starting at Wentowrth falls, we descend to the bottom of the valley, encompassing a number of steel safe ladders, never fear, Nicola and I are there to support you incase you have issues with ladders.
At the very base of Wentworth falls we will stop to have our packed lunch . We then return via Empress falls and be amused by the abseilers as they descent through the waterfall. Once a the top, we return to our cars via the Overcliff track, although don't believe the word, we still more descent and ascent to go before retuning to Wentworth falls lockout .
Meeting at 7:45am at the Grand Canyon Carpark, Blackheath, our aim is to start hiking at 8am, morning tea is planned for 10.30, .. Our second hike is planned to start at noon at Wentworth Falls, returning to our cars by 3pm ready for the drive home
Kiama Coast Hiking Escape
To be repeated in March 2022
Come explore the amazing South coats on this hiking weekend escape
* Staying 2 nights in first class beach side resort in Gerringong
* Hiking to Pigeon House Mountain - 6km Friday
* Hiking the beautiful Kiama Coast Walk , 24km - Saturday
* includes Dinner Friday and Saturday , Breakfast and Hiking Lunch Saturday
* 2 Hike Coaches with Wilderness First Aid Certification
* Safety PLB
Can't make the Weekend , join just for the SATURDAY DAY HIKE
Meeting point Minnimurra Train Station
Annapurna Trek to Khayer Lake
or TREK the CHOLA Pass to Everest or Climb CHOLO
TREK Dates : APRIL 2022
Budget $4800 + Airfares
we will release the itinerary in Mid 2021
Annapurna or Everest side , that is the question
Partnering with World Expeditions