Our “Trekking Adventures” provide unbelievable life time experiences, helping our clients achieve their goals and unleash their potential by completing remarkable treks with breathtaking views. Our aim is to ensure every trek experience is enjoyable, achievable, and feels like the trip of a lifetime.
Gerroa Hiking Escape
Gerroa Weekend Escape : SOLD OUT
March 27th- 29th 2020
Join for the KIAMA COASTAL HIKE only
March 28th $150
Come explore the amazing South coats on this hiking weekend escape
* Staying 2 nights in first class beach side accommodation in Gerroa
* Hiking to Pigeon House Mountain - 6km Friday
* Hiking the Kiama Coast Walk , 22km - Saturday
* Hike to Nellies Glen (or Similar) - Sunday
* includes 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches plus BBQ Dinner Saturday Nigh
Warrumbungles weekend away
June 6th - 8th 2020
Join us in Regional NSW at Connabarabran, where we explore the Warrumbungle National Park and climb the Grand High Tops . 18 KM Hike filled with spectacular views.
* Leaving Sydney Saturday am , dive through the Mudgee wine district to arrive in Coonabarabran late afternoon
* After a relaxing morning, we will leave around 8:30 for the Warrumbungle National Park and attempt the 18km Grand High Tops hike . This should take us just over 5 hours.
* Another BBQ tonight along with the famous marshmellow digestives shared around a massive bonfire we stay up late watching the wonderful stars alight before our eyes
* A Short drive north on Sunday leads us to the Sandstones caves an outstanding view of nature, if you have time you may like to visit the Pilliga Potttery or even the "sculptures in the scrub"
There are so many cute towns to stop in and visit on the way, that sometimes a slow drive back is all that is required.
* 2 nights Accommodation
* All food
* Hike leader with First Aid and satellite phone
Six Foot Track Weekend Escape
Sept 11th - 13th 2020
We arrive in Katoomba for a quick lunch on Friday . Parking our cars at the Explorers Tree, we are transported to Black Range to start our walk into Jenolan Caves House.
We will spend the night at the historic Jenolan Caves House in a classic room, where we will enjoy a two-course meal + cheese in the historic Chisholm’s Restaurant.
After a delicious breakfast in the restaurant Saturday morning, a transfer has been arrange early this morning back to our Black range , where we rejoin the trail and start our hike down to Coxs River and the famous Six Foot EcoLodge. Tonight our hosts will cook us a scrumptous campfire meal. Sunday we traverse back to our cars crossing the Bowtell Swing Bridge and climbing ot through the rainforest gorge of Nellies Glen.
Gastronomic Tasmanian Trek
Nov 25th - 30th 2020
Sterling Results Fitness Club offers this exclusive trip, designed to explore the beautiful Three Capes walk as well as enjoy the local delicacies of Tasmania.
• 6 Day Tasmanian Adventure
• 4 day / 3 night trek on Three Capes Track staying in World Class Eco Lodges
• 2 nights accommodation at Salamanca Wharf
• Gin Masterclass, Distilling Course & Gin inspired Gourmet Lunch at McHenry Distillery
• Private Transfers for entire stay in Tasmania , plus All food on trek
• Includes 6 HIKEFit Preparation Sessions
• Trip to Bruney Island or Mona on last day
Trekking to Australia's Highest Summit
Dec 4th - 6th 2020
Trekking to Australia's Highest Summit Mt Kosciuszko
* Staying 2 nights in Luxury Private Lodge accommodation with all meals included
* 22km Hike to summit Mt Kosciuszko Saturday plus optional day hike Sunday
* Visit to Portrait Gallery, Canberra on drive home
Annapurna Trek to Khayer Lake
Join Sonia on this 15 day adventure, with 11 days trekking in the Annapurna Conservation Park Nepal
* 4 days in Kathmandu / Pokhara
* Spectacular Scenery and Hiking
* Fully supported trip with porters, partnering with World Expeditions
* TREKfit Fitness and Trekking package
* Spa treatment at end of trek