Our “Trekking Adventures” provide unbelievable life time experiences, helping our clients achieve their goals and unleash their potential by completing remarkable treks with breathtaking views. Our aim is to ensure every trek experience is enjoyable, achievable, and feels like the trip of a lifetime.
Warrumbungles weekend away
June Long weekend 11th - 14th
4 days, 3 nights, 2 day hikes
Price $900 ... Only 7 spaces now available
BOOKINGS CLOSE APRIL 30th
HIKE COACH : Sonia
Join us in Regional NSW at Coonabarabran, where we explore the Warrumbungle National Park and compelte 2 x day hikes , the Grand High Tops and Bluff Mountian . Both 18 KM Hike filled with spectacular views.
* Leaving Sydney Friday am , dive through the Mudgee wine district to arrive in Coonabarabran late afternoon . We will enjoy a quick meal at the Local Pub tonight and then head off to the Observatory for a night of Star Gazing .
* After a relaxing morning, we will leave around 8:30 for the Warrumbungle National Park and attempt the 18km Grand High Tops hike . This should take us just over 5 hours.
* We will share stories over a BBQ tonight along with the famous marshmellow digestives shared around a massive bonfire we stay up late finding all those stars we learnt about last night
* Sunday Morning we head back to the Warrumbungle's NP and attempt Blue Mountain.. another challenging yet totally rewarding 18km round trip hike .
* Before heading home Monday, we might take a short drive north leading us to the Sandstones caves an outstanding view of nature.
• Transport to Coonabarabran ( 5 hours drive) stop over in local towns on drive including Mudgee
• 2 Amazing Day hikes in the Warrumbungle’s National Park
o Grand High Tops and Bluff Mountain track both 18km (rated hard)
• 3 Nights accommodation at Getaway tourist park 2/3 people per cabin.
o Cabins have double and single beds, Bathrooms, kitchen and entertaining area
o Tourist park has BBQ facilities and a large open fire and amazing star gazing
• Dinner in local restaurant 2 nights
• BBQ Dinner 1night
• Daily Breakfast Supplied
• Hiking Lunches and Snack provided
• Warrumbungle Observatory Tour
• 2 Hike Coaches with Wilderness First Aid Certification
• Safety Equipment including PLB
Not included : Personal expenses, Alcohol
Three Peak Challenge
South East Queensland
SPRING Dates to be confirmed
Arriving in the Gold Coast Airport, we will be collected by the team from Mt Barney Lodge and here are 5 day adventure begins.
Day 1: Scenic transfers from Gold Coast Airport
• Enjoy expansive views of the Scenic Rim from the summit of Mt Gillies
• Rock-climb on natural cliffs
Day 2: Summit Mt Maroon via the Cotswold Track and then descend via Paddy’s Plain
• See a variety of habitats including montane health, rainforest and open forest ; Slab creek with clear rock pools
• Rare Acacia saxicola and a variety of wildflowers in Orchid Gully
Day 3: Defined as our Rest day includes a gentle walk to Yellow Pinch lookout
• Tour around the Scenic Rim tasting the treats from three local producers
• Handcrafted pizza at Pietro’s Pizza Cafe
Day 4: 4am start for a 12 hours hike day to Summit Mt Barney via South East Ridge and descend via South Ridge
• Expert guiding with shared knowledge on geology, flora and local history
• Glass of bubbly with three course meal featuring local produce
Day 5: Gentle creek stroll and a late checkout
• Tour Mt Tamborine and visit Witches Falls Winery and Witches Chase Cheese Factory
• Scenic transfer to Gold Coast Airport
Gastronomic Tasmanian Trekking
HIKE COACH : SONIA
Sterling Results Fitness Club offers this exclusive trip, designed to explore the beautiful Three Capes walk as well as enjoy the local delicacies of Tasmania.
• 5 Day Tasmanian Adventure
• 4 days trekking, exploring Tasmania's Three Capes : Cape Raoul, Cape Pillar and Cape Hauy (day hikes only)
Plus Mount Amos in the Frecinyet National Park
• Mini Bus Travel for entire journey
• 1 night accommodation in Swansea
• 4 nights accommodation at Steward Bay Lodge
• Lunch and Beach walk at "Dunnalley Bay Tasting House"
• Gin Masterclass, Distilling Course at McHenry Distillery
* Dinner at Award Winning Restaurant 1830
* Dinner at 5 star Gabriel's by the the Sea
* Port Arthur Historic Site Tour
• Private Transfers for entire stay in Tasmania , plus all food on trek
• Breakfast , Lunch, Dinner (excluding alcoholic beverages )
Trekking to Australia's Highest Summit
Dec Dates to be confirmed
Leaving Friday , we started our wonderful weekend away Lunching at The Wild Brumby Estate outside Jindabyne
This was a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other
After a late lunch we settled into our beautiful accommodation in Jindabyne , a 4 bedroom 5 bathroom main house plus second house next door.
Leaving Saturday at 6:30am we headed to Charlottes Pass a 45mins drive to begin our epic hike to the Summit of Kosciuszko. The weather was perfect , we broke into two groups for the first half of the hike, allowing some to go to the bottom of the blue lake, whilst others took their time climbing the first 400m.
After that we were mostly together till we reached the Summit. We had several stops along the way to refuel and enjoy the scenery.
the trail back to the cars is via the 7km Management trail, we may change that up next year, because its a long 7km !!!
Saturday night was full of chatter and laughte, we shared a BBQ meal with salads and built new friendships
Sunday morning, several groups left to take a scenic route to Sydney, other joined Nicola and I to go to Thredbo and walk the Dead Horse Gap Trail. This was an absolute highlight and will be on every itinerary going forward .
You must come an join on our weekend getaways, they are so much fun.
Blue Mountains Day Hikes
Blackheath (Grand Canyon Car Park)
April 10th , 2021
Price $150 includes Morning Tea and Picnic Lunch
HIKE COACHES : SONIA and NICOLA
Meeting point: Grand Canyon Car Park, Blackheath
2 spots left
We are completing our next DAY HIKE in the Blue Mountains
We will complete 2 hikes .... The Grand Canyon Trail and the Waterfall hike
Overall around 17km with over 1000meters of Elevation .
Although the distance isn't long for either trail, the terrain is challenging , and the steps never ending
For our first hike, we head to the Grand Canyon Trail and amaze ourselves with what the Blue Mountains has to offer. We start with a Long descent into the valley floor . This amazing trail meanders through a rainforests and creeks ... I'm expecting lot of selfies to be taken... we will, have a snack break before ascending back to Neates Glen and the Car park .
We will stop off in Sutton Park for Morning tea, we will supply coffee, tea and Buns :)
Here you will create your packed lunch for our next hike
We depart for Wentworth Falls for our afternoon hike, here we uncover the true amazement of the Blue Mountains waterfalls. Starting at Wentowrth falls, we descend to the bottom of the valley, encompassing a number of steel safe ladders, never fear, Nicola and I are there to support you incase you have issues with ladders.
At the very base of Wentworth falls we will stop to have our packed lunch . We then return via Empress falls and be amused by the abseilers as they descent through the waterfall. Once a the top, we return to our cars via the Overcliff track, although don't believe the word, we still more descent and ascent to go before retuning to Wentworth falls lockout .
Meeting at 7:45am at the Grand Canyon Carpark, Blackheath, our aim is to start hiking at 8am, morning tea is planned for 10.30, .. Our second hike is planned to start at noon at Wentworth Falls, returning to our cars by 3pm ready for the drive home
Kiama Coast Hiking Escape
To be repeated in March 2022
Come explore the amazing South coats on this hiking weekend escape
* Staying 2 nights in first class beach side resort in Gerringong
* Hiking to Pigeon House Mountain - 6km Friday
* Hiking the beautiful Kiama Coast Walk , 24km - Saturday
* includes Dinner Friday and Saturday , Breakfast and Hiking Lunch Saturday
* 2 Hike Coaches with Wilderness First Aid Certification
* Safety PLB
Can't make the Weekend , join just for the SATURDAY DAY HIKE
Meeting point Minnimurra Train Station
Annapurna Trek to Khayer Lake
or TREK the CHOLA Pass to Everest or Climb CHOLO
TREK Dates : APRIL 2022
Budget $4800 + Airfares
we will release the itinerary in Mid 2021
Annapurna or Everest side , that is the question
Partnering with World Expeditions